Monday 4 January 2021

RED/SED Day4 - walk work run ✅

After yesterday's near miss on RED January - having to nip out at 6pm to run 2k, I had a plan for today.

A brisk walk before work to drop off my saliva test at Mayflower Halls of residence - 38mins

Work.
Certainly did stuff today / achieved,  but still so boring compared to actually being behind reception at the Jubilee Sports Centre.

Then my plan...
I already knew what I was going to do. James Saunders LRR half marathon training plan day 1 - hills. I was going to jog to the Itchen Bridge, run up it (4 lampposts worth) then walk down it 7 maybe 8 times.

Did 7 in the end - or it might have been 8 but don't think it was only 6. Honestly, running up/ walking down a bridge is actually really hard to count!!! Like when swimming and wondering if you've done 8 lengths or 10 lengths 🤔

Then jogged home
5k 46mins

Yep, feeling great 👍 



No comments: