Wednesday 29 April 2020

Day37

It's starting to feel like I'm under house arrest. I'm not of course but me, myself and I have been kicking around my flat on my own now for 8+37 days. 

Today has mostly been recovering from yesterday's epic training session.

Catch up with Lindsey around my nutrition stuff - got 4 more weeks with her and it's going brilliantly. 20cm less of me 🤗

20mins of Aero Conditioning 
60mins of HURTBOX

Then a 20min chat with Katie on Dr.Who and Torchwood.
Supper, started to rewatch STPicard and now it's 22:10 and it's time for bed.

Five more days of work then I'm off for 11 days. Me and the gang should have been jetting off to Mallorca next Thursday - holiday and supporting Donna, JennyA and Suzanne at Mallorca 70.3

Instead I'll be in my flat reading, training, cleaning, pottering, sorting, watching TV. 

Yay 😕

No comments: