Tuesday 28 April 2020

Day36

What a day!!
Def feeling loads more positive. I think the 9-5:15pm shift this week is helping.

So today I mostly worked out.
Slept really well - was in bed by 10:45pm last night, also I have a tendency to eat and eat and eat late at night so figured get to bed before you start getting peckish 😂

Chair Pilates with Maxine 

Low impact HIIT with Jo
40min run 5.8km
35 hard minutes on the stationary bike 

Pretty much two solid hours of working out from 5-7pm. Felt EPIC.
Then a big healthy plate of jacket potatoes, humous and salad followed by a slice of yesterday's banana bread 🤗

Zoom quiz with chums and now just chilling in front of the TV. Also today I 'saw' Vik - she was in her car talking up to me while I was on my balcony talking down to her. 
Seeing a friend in 3D = Priceless ❤️



No comments: