Wednesday 21 June 2017

Too hot to run so ate chocolate instead

So I'm all changed, wearing my LRR top ready to cycle to Manor Farm Country Park... And then i didnt go. It just felt too hot. 

Did i make the right decison?  I think so. Yes i'm running the Swansea half marathon this Sunday so a five mile training run would have been useful. But I just couldnt face it.

So instead i watched a couple.of episodes of The Handmaids Tale and ate most of my leaving No Limits chocolates. All of the chocolate in the attached picture has been consumed. 13 days. Gone. Needless to say my 30lbs to be lost by the Weymouth half ironman isnt going that well. 

Plus i've just remembered where i put all the biscuits. 

Okay tomorrow i'm writing my training plan for Weymouth!!!!!!! 

(fyi - still loving my holiday x)

No comments: