Thursday 25 June 2015

An awesome 48hours in the life of marathonliz

Omg, the best 48hours ever!!!

Tuesday runcamp was super - instead of the track we went up to one of the top cricket pitches. The evening was one of those perfect summers evening and we all got to be out in it - topped off with cake From Kirsty :)

Wednesday started with 20lengths of Hilsea Lido - 16 of them being non stop in 30.01mins

London Wednesday evening mtg cousin Ruth and big sis Debs for wine, food, catch up and alot of laughter and love :) We then walked Debs to Waterloo and I crashed at Cousin Ruth's hotel. This meant that this morning I had the most beautiful walk through Hyde Park. Totally wished I'd packed my swimming costume as the Serpentine looked so inviting.

Then this evening Vik and I had the most beautifully leisurely run, jog, some walking and alot of talking along Western Shore (I did 6.5miles total in 1:28.30 then 10mins when got home on the stationary bike). I think that has got to be one of my favourite running routes. The Solent just looked so fab.

And now I'm tucked up in bed knowing I don't have to get up till gone 7:30am.

Happiness is????

LIZZIE LOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it Liz. Keep on being you, loving and living life to the full. Xx