Sunday 16 November 2014

Isn't life great!

I'm sat watching the Packers having their way over the Eagles - it's still only the first half so won't get too cocky but it's all fabulous so far :)
And I'm feeling great!

Yes my training for the marathon is going slowly but I've got over 6months to go so really I've got loads of time, I just want to get ahead of the game and get into a routine of training before Xmas. Had a lovely parkrun yesterday 5k 34.59 - no effort at all, chatting to Vik as we ran round the common. Met K&S for tea/coffee in the hawthorns - such a great way to start a day :)

A really lovely weekend.

Tri club swimming tomorrow Monday. Then will probably go for a run Tuesday. Wednesday at training so a 24k round trip commuter cycle. Thursday - maybe yoga. Friday half day at work as up to Ashtead to babysit. I may well take my bike... Will depend on trains as can't have bike on the train if travelling around rush hour which I think I may well be. Will take running gear instead.

And then it's the weekend again :)

Oh and the packers have just scored again.

Excellent!

No comments: