Thursday 26 December 2013

Restarting OF&H

I've signed up for a half ironman - 14th September 2014.

Need to start training properly - medals are won in the winter and collected in the summer.

Run:
08:56.37 from mums to debs
06:21.23 at debs
27:22.30 from debs back to mums via craddocks, bramley way, round by greville then back into the marld.
03:03.89 stretches outside number 22.

Quite tired, right thigh abit sore.
Plenty to work on.

Brighton half marathon 16th February 2014 is my first event of the season so is my focus at the moment. My new book Be Iron Fit from my tri buddy Katherine will be my bedtime reading for the next few months.

Oh and according to mum's scales I'm 12 and a half stone - so ideally I could do with losing a couple of stone - 28lbs before the half ironman at the latest.

Liz triathlete Carter has got her focus for 2014 - let's see how she does!!!!

Snap is of me just after my run today outside mum and dad's. The other snap is from the back bedroom looking out - lovely view, made me smile as I got changed after my shower.

1 comment:

Tamsyn said...

I think I need to join OF&H... but not until the Christmas goodies have been disposed of ;-)