Thursday 21 November 2013

The start of a busy Thursday

My alarm went off at 5.25am - I snoozed for 10mins.

Cycles to Southampton common to meet my fellow run gang members of Katherine, Stuart and Tamsyn. I got a lovely pressie from Katherine from Denmark and my new power paddles for swimming. Tamsyn got a lovely new skirt that Katherine's not wearing anymore. Stuart got nothing :(

We then set off on our run. We did park run route c. Stuart and Katherine gossiping ahead of Tamsyn and I who were also gossiping away.

The run was quite tough but we did chat our way round it so I could def go quicker and of course in race conditions would def go quicker as alot less gossiping!

5k in 33:45.28

I'm happy with that.
Great start to the day :)

Boxing and fat club later. Will also take a pic of my goodies from Katherine

No comments: