Tuesday 10 October 2023

Back to work tomorrow 11th October 2023

I posted this on Facebook this evening 


I'm feeling excited, nervous, odd…
I'm not 100% ready / set but I'm set enough to head back to The Student Hub 🤣🤗

I must be careful 
I must not try and do too much

My returning to work - it's like I've finally got myself to the start line of an ultra. If I want to get to the finish line in one piece (or at all) then I must pace myself and trust in the saying of 'slow and steady wins the race' 🎉

I've got to stick to the plan 💪
This next phase of my current OF&H journey will probably take me to Christmas / New Year

I need to remember that 12 weeks ago I could barely walk and had to use a walking frame to go maybe 15 steps.

I want to be back on my bike, back swimming and doing C25K with my running / tri buddies within these next 12 weeks. 
I also want to be back doing my 8am-8pm 4 days on 4 day mini break shift pattern within these next 12 weeks. 

So I definitely need to remember my mantra of :

#SlowlyCarefullyGently 
🥰

I absolutely can not wait to start!!!

I'll be on the 09:20 U1 bus to the University tomorrow - Wednesday 11th October 2023 

#IveGotThis xxx



No comments: