Friday 30 December 2022

Exactly 7 months to go!!

I reckon I should be just about done this time in 7 months 🤗 

The Outlaw full IM is on the 30/7/23

I feel as if I'm slowly reaching the top of the start of a rollercoaster which is about to topple over the top and hurtle down and around!!

Which is fabulous and so exciting 
I can't wait to see how far I can push my mind and body to go sub 16 hours - which is my dream / my goal. I'd like to be done by 10pm xx

Training starts in earnest in February but I start going to the gym in January 

My goal is still to lose 10kg and to knock off at least 10% of my times for all three disciplines. Once I do that I reckon I'll just keep going.

Tomorrow is parkrun. 
I need to go nice and gently as it will my first 5k since before America. 

No comments: