Sunday 1 May 2022

1st of May - 28 days to go 🤗

#GettingRideLondonReady

Couldn't find anyone to cycle with today so decided to cycle across the New Forest to St Leonard's to see P&K. Figured I'd be able to use their loo, get a cup of tea and then head back

It rained
I nearly ended up on the A31 but decided I wanted to live so double backed and because I'd cycled over to the girls a year or so ago I kinda remembered the way - only had to check google maps one more time after the whole nearly on the A31 moment.

Worth it though.
Got two cups of tea
American pancakes
Winston and Lolly cuddles
A lovely hour and a half or so visit before heading home 

96km round trip
Average km per hour = 20kph
Very happy with that 

Left the flat just before 9am
Got home just after 4pm 

Showered 
Pjs
Inhaled my fridge
Have been watching YouTube ever since 😂

#BestFunEver
#FabulousDay 


No comments: