Thursday 7 May 2020

Day45 - 1st day of my A/L

Wahoooo
Holiiiiidaaaay
Although I should now be in an amazing villa in Mallorca with the Tri club / Hurtbox gang for a week of supporting those doing the 70.3 and sunbathing, swimming, eating , drinking, running, laughing, having a fabulous time.
Instead it's #DayOne of my Southampton City Break. Yay. #MakingTheMostOfIt 🤗 

So how did I fill day one of
my holiday?
* I watched 'The Sugar Film'
* I did Matt's core class
* I walked around Old Town and Queens Park
* I watched 'Rebuilding The Browns' on YouTube
* I did a quiz with my KAC chums
* I watched 'Last of The Jedi' on The Disney Channel
* I looked for the super amazing Moon - it's behind a tree so will check it out in another hour or so.

Top #DayOne of my #NotMallorcaHoliday 🤗






No comments: