Thursday 14 May 2020

BeAlert day2

Ran 5.2km 42mins
Stationary bike for 30mins
A socially distancing cuppa and walk with Charlotte
Catch up with the KAC gang in the evening.

I'm pretty much 97% sure Ride London will not be going ahead but I'm going to train as if it is. 

Basically I need to be able to cycle 70miles on a Friday then cycle back 70miles on a Sunday so I can get to Ashtead to see Debs, Markie, Mum, the girls and chums ❤️

I don't think public transport will be a good idea until next year but when we're allowed to move about more freely I will want to go see friends and family who live further away than 10-15miles. 

Hurtbox tomorrow but I will also go for a longer bike ride. The other thing as discussed yesterday is the whole no public toilets / unable to use anyone else's loo so currently my absolute limit is 4hours without a comfort break!!!





 

No comments: