Monday 23 March 2020

W/C Monday 16/3

Started with me working at Wide Lane as very few people will be there so safer for diabetic me. Def feeling very looked after by work 🤗

I also cancelled HB session Monday evening. Starting to realise that if I get the Coronavirus it'll be god awfully awful with my immune system already working overtime trying to keep me all in balance due to my sugary blood...

Hmmm....

Great phone consultation with Lindsey - nutritionist. Def less of me which is great. 
And I'm working from home from Wednesday. This is getting very real...

So Wednesday 18/3 - all set up for working from home. So boring!!! So went for a run 35mins after work :)

Thursday - found some colleagues. Went for a run with Charlotte - 1:04, 8.5km then LRR S&C session

And schools have closed.

Friday - so odd.
Working from home getting bit easier...
Love the Houseparty App. Chatted to chums 👍


Although Bobby didn't last long as he kept wobbling and clattering - very off putting!!!

No comments: