Sunday 5 January 2014

Sunday 5th Jan 2014 - 6 weeks today is the Brighton half!

I'd decided that today I needed to run for an hour just to get myself back into running for longer than 30-40mins as the half will take me I reckon about 2.5 hours. Thats a long time to be running!!!!

I was out for 1:00.19 and gently ran 8km - over the itchen bridge, through woolston by the water then western shore to the pitch and putt and back.

Right knee was quite stiff so when I got back to the flat I cycled on the stationary bike for 21mins while reading deathly hallows on the kindle, listening to absolute80s radio. Stretches, shower and now time for breakfast.

Quite hungry as have only had a banana so far today.

12.15pm - I have done my training, I feel fabulous, packers 49ers wildcard game tonight at 9.40pm so I now have just over 9 hours of pottering about. How wonderful. I'm one huge smile :)

1 comment:

Healthy said...

All of that training will certainly pay off
God bless