Monday 16 April 2018

Brighton marathon 14miles :)

What a wonderful weekend of friends and running x

Must admit though that at mile 5 I was thinking why oh why am I doing this!!! Fourteen fairly tough miles as feet were quite tender but the chocolate biscuits at mile 8.5 were awesome and the running with Kellie from 9-14 were super. 

Big shout out to Ben from LRR twice but didn't see anyone else. Over twelve thousand runners though so a lot to look through!

Loved seeing the gang at the st Johns ambulance aid station just after mile 14 and especially loved stepping off the course to go drink tea and have a huge roast dinner. A wonderful weekend.

14miles 3:20.22
Def need to do more training if I
ever do another marathon - although currently I'm thinking the only marathon I'll be doing is the one after the 2.4mile swim and 112mile cycle x

No comments: