Sunday 5 October 2014

£31 paid. London marathon place secured.

Well I've now paid for my London marathon 2015 place.

I won't actually start training for it till November. I've got my last event on Sunday 19th October (leatherhead duathlon) and then I'm doing nothing except commuter cycling and yoga for two weeks.

This time three weeks ago I was caked in deep heat in my hotel room in Weymouth having just competed my first ever half ironman in 8hours and 39minutes. I loved pretty much every moment except maybe the first 10mins of the swim when I just wanted to cry and give up it was so horrific. But I didn't. I kept going and am so glad I did.

I know I can do the London marathon because I've done a half ironman so I know I can commit to the training (when I do finally start!)
Very very excited.

Just need to refocus on my www.everyclick.com/halfanironman so I reach my target of £500 :)

No comments: