Wednesday 12 December 2012

She's back!

My big sis has asked me to restart OF&H...


  • I've signed up for the Eastleigh Triathlon 7th July 2013.
  • I'm doing the Brighton half marathon on 17th Feb 2013
  • I will be signing up for the Winchester duathlon 17th March 2013
I go swimming at least once but usually twice a week as part of Southampton tri-club. We have a coach. My swimming is now amazing. When I started I could barely manage a length maybe 2 without having to have a little rest. I'm now doing 60-72 lengths in an hour. 

Running - I'm now going 3-4 times a week - got to, my half marathon training schedule tells me to! I seem to do approx 4miles in about 45mins but I need to up my mileage and time out running.

Cycling - still mainly cycle to work, to friends - to go somewhere/do something as opposed to going for a cycle ride for the sheer pleasure of it. Mabes when I get my new bike - still to order but I'll def have by the new year, I'll go out for a cycle every week just for the sheer fun of it.

So there you have it - a quick update as to where I am with OF&H.

ooooh forgot fat club...
Since the end of April 2012 there is 20lbs less of me. My new swimming costume for tri club is a TWELVE!!!!!

I'll try and update this regularly - not sure if I'll manage every day like last year but I'll certainly give it a go.

Cheers

Liz "elite athlete" Carter xx


1 comment:

dcp said...

Very impressed. Was looking at last years Christmas golf club lunch photos. OMG! You are now half the woman you were. Look forward to the next entry. Perhaps I'll restart my running regime in the new year! Hugs. XX