Thursday, 23 July 2026

3 days to go - bike now in Sue’s van

Just chilling at the allotment after 40mins of watering 
Uploaded Image

The bike is now in Sue’s van

Uploaded Image

And I’m about to cycle to the university for a last swim before Sunday. Or if still too much blue green algae - last swim till next week. It’ll probably be a parkrun then 180k bike / marathon if the swim is cancelled. I’m okay with that. You can only race the race you’re given. If there is no swim I may be tempted to do another IM as opposed to probably being one and done. 
I do still want to do IM Wisconsin 🤔

Anyways
I’m ready
Nothing more I can do
I’ve decided on my kit. Had a little wobble thinking I should have gone with tri shorts for the whole event and then thought but it’s 7 hours of cycling so my nicely padded shorts are going to be so much more comfortable!!



No comments: